Rajasthan, the largest state of India with the & # 39 is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. The state has great tourism potential and delights tourists and vacationers for its fascinating tourism options in the forms of culture, traditions, churches, art and architecture, history, castles and palaces, monuments, havelisav, sanctuaries and wildlife parks ripples sand dunes, Thar Desert, and g .d. In the state of India there are many fascinating places to travel that you can visit, explore and enjoy travel and tours. Let's look at the top ten tourist destinations of tourists in Rajasthan.
1. Jaipur – Also known as the Pink City of India, Jaipur with & # 39 is the state capital and a very popular tourist destination in India. It is worth visiting the sights of the city of Jaipur City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Havana Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amber fort, Zhaygar fortress Nagargarh Fort hotels Heritage.
2. Udaipur – also known as the city of lakes, Udaipur – a city in the state, which is known for its elegant palaces and beautiful lakes. This is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in India. Key attractions that appeal to the tourist city – the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Lake Palace, Lake Pichola, Fateh Prakash Palace, the Palace of the monsoon, Lake Fateh Sagar-lake-Udai Sagar temple Eklinzhy, Nagdi temple, etc.
3. Jodhpur – also known as the Blue City of India, Jodhpur – the second largest city in the state. This is a great tourist destination, which can be visited on Rajasthan-trips and excursions to attractions such as mammoths Merangarh Fort memorial Zhasvant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace Palace, Gardens Mandor and many heritage hotels.
4. Jaisalmer – Also known as the Golden City of India, Jaisalmer famous Golden Fort, Jain temple, Gavelisam and exciting ride on the sand dunes rabistyh wide Thar Desert.
5. Bikaner – Also known as the city of camels, Bikaner – a great tourist spot to visit in Rajasthan. He enjoys a commanding position in the development of tourism in Rajasthan with such great attractions like Fort Zhunagarh, Lalgar Palace Gavelis and sand dunes.
6. Pushkar – Pushkar – the holy city of Rajasthan. This is one of the most sacred cities in India with lots of attractions like the temple of Lord Brahma, Gayatri Temple, Savitri Temple, Pushkar Lake Palace Pushkar, rose gardens, Pushkarskaya longitude, etc.
7. Ajmer – Aimery – the world famous Muslim pilgrimage center and tourist destination. It is famous mainly Azhyram Sharif Darg. Darg same value as the Hindus and Muslims. In Aymeri there are many other attractions that contribute to the development of tourism in Rajasthan, India.
8. Mandawa – Located in Shekavaty region, Mandawa with & # 39 is one of the most popular tourist destinations and travel Rajasthan. Widely known beautifully colored hares containing fine frescoes, murals, paintings and wall miniaturized. The main attractions of Mandawa with & # 39 are Gavelis and Fort Mandawa Castle.
9. Ranthambhore – Ranthambore – one of the most popular tourist destinations in Rajasthan. This world famous reserve and National Park Ranthambore Tiger. The park is rich in its flora and fauna. Key attractions of the park – the tigers, the Ranthambore fort, jog Mahal and ancient banyan.
10. Bharatpur – Bharatpur – a beautiful city in the state with attractions such as the National Park Ganadao Ghana (formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary) Lohagarh Fort, Bharatpur Palace, etc.
These destinations are very popular among tourists and vacationers from all over the world as well as in a variety of tour operators of the city of Rajasthan. You will be very like to visit, explore and enjoy these worthy tourist attractions in Rajasthan, the royal state of India.