The new trend in travel – is the eco-tourism in our days, or eco-tourism, which gives it the full name. In a world where more and more people are looking for ways and means to preserve the environment as a result of environmental degradation. As a result, eco-tourism has been around for many years, and since 1980 more precisely. And only the last few years it has really attracted the attention of travelers everywhere.
Ecotourism is ideal for people who are interested in the natural world. We are talking about a return to nature and assessment of all that is around us. As a result, ecological tourism incredible and can really make you feel alive. The only thing that causes adpustku most people, this is what it sounds expensive, but if you know where to look and receive hints and tips given to you, it does need not be expensive.
There are many countries around the world, who have a very active resort for eco-tourism, and most of them have received rave reviews from people who have already experienced it. At the moment, Costa Rica, India, Ecuador and Kenya – most popular destinations that support eco-tourism, but there are others that seem to fly under the radar, and that's probably the best choice for individuals or couples who want to experience this is not hearsay. remote place.
New Zealand – one of those countries that support eco-tourism as Australia. Both countries do not give publicity to this fact, because they are relatively new items in the world of eco-tourism and develop their resorts as we speak. A variety of eco-tourism and superb beauty of the landscape is definitely worth a visit, but you can really turn it into a tour of the region and spend a month or so, if you want.
If you want a successful trip on a variety of eco-tourism, you should first examine the region to find out what customs and values of this country really is, because it is very easy to undo all the good work in the ecological zones. one of several errors. The list below will help you distinguish between what is possible and what not to do:
1. First, obviously, do your homework. Areas that are visited by people in eco-tourism trips, perfectly balanced and is usually valued more than the natural harmonies of life. If you do not know these values, it is easy to damage the balance of the site. In fact, you can do more harm than you can imagine, acting as the country's Western World.
2. Try not to give things to those in need. To begin with it may seem cruel, but eco-tourism – is to help people out of poverty and give things simply encourages begging, exactly what the country is trying to avoid setting ecotourism.
3. myanyaytsesya with the locals, if it is not in their culture to you. Items they sell are usually helping them to live and cost only retirement home. The whole point of ecotourism as set forth above, and this also applies here.
4. Avoid buying souvenirs that are made from flora or fauna in the local region, because the likelihood that it is contrary to the principles of ecotourism. We are talking about the use of local materials, but it does not include animals and plants.
5. Be careful where you take pictures, because it may offend some people, when they actually come off, not giving consent. It's just plain decency. They are not to show them to just do their job.